Jimmy Eat My World!

Live in Jakarta on April 3, 2011.


The view from our seats, love it! ♡

I went to Jimmy's concert at Nusa Indah Theatre, Balai Kartini, with my sweet little brother who did seem enjoying their music despite the fact that he hardly listens to emo songs. Moreover, they are in English and his is kinda poor :P (sorry!).

As for the concert, I'd give them my best review cause they had stunning performance that night combined with their awesome sound and lighting. Definitely, worth to see! I think their pics and vids which I couldn't help taking for the very reason have said it all. I posted some of their vids on my YouTube channel, annoceanblue. My first ever uploads! LOL.



The tickets! Finally! ƪ(‾▿‾)ʃ



Ah, that way! ;)



Their concert setlist. Most of them are my fave songs.



The venue. Simple, yet brilliant!



RT @jimmyeatworld http://twitpic.com/4gvo7s



The "YouTube fame" that I was talking about lol.


My Videos on Youtube





Comments

Popular Posts