Addicted to Travian?

Travian: A Browser-based Game



I've been playing this game for almost 6 months, minus the past couple of weeks cause I've been busy with my finals. I started playing after I got into this company I work for. At the beginning, I was like "WHAT THE...?!", cause most of the employees were playing travian at that time. OMG, don't let my boss see this post, lol. Well, look what it's got on me! I have become totally engrossed to play just like them :S



But heyyy, it's a browser-based game. So, I can still work while playing. All I gotta do is just simply clicking some buttons that only takes about 5 secs and check for the result afterward :P

I made an account for the first time on s4. From there, I created another two on s6 and s7. Oh, there had been a little incident though, due to my lack of knowledge for the game rules, I was banned for a day, lol. Right guys, there are always rules for every game. So, read them carefully and keep them in mind! Last but not least, play by those rules and have fun with them; cause after all, it's just a game.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah, addicted and not very good at it either. :)

IronSmith
Unknown said…
Thankfully, a year on, Anita's still addicted! My my, what a difference a year in the game makes....now an undisputed Travian Queen, defender of many and loved by all, Ann rocks the hearts of her allies and rattles the heads of her enemies. May she never retire!!
Unknown said…
What a difference a year makes! Now an undisputed Travian Queen, Anita touches the hearts of her allies while rattling the heads of her enemies. Defender of many and loved by all. People that know, know. Ann rocks at Trav.

Popular Posts