World Meningitis Day 2011

Join Hands Against Meningitis

This post is dedicated to my late sister in commemorating World Meningitis Day on April 24, 2011. For this event, I've participated in sending my first e-card via Facebook for raising meningitis awareness and its prevention by joining hands online. I really hope people will be moved by it. It's quick and easy to do and you will find yourself "joining hands" with people around the world in online global community. Guess what? I joined hands in a virtual community against meningitis with someone from Guadalajara, Mexico! :)



I found this video very informative which I recommend to watch. It points out that knowing the symptoms of meningitis could mean the difference between life and death. I couldn't agree more, it's a life-changing experience. It really is.

Comments

Popular Posts