First Flight

Destination: Lampung, Southeast Sumatra



It's my first time to Lampung, also my first ever trip by plane! Sad, but true. I had never left the island before lol. At first, I planned the trip to visit a fine dentist recommended by a friend at work. She used to live there before she moved to the big city where we are now. However, she and her mother was really kind enough for hosting me during my brief stay and became my tour guides to magnificent places there.


Radin Inten II Airport






Main Streets of Lampung






Museum of Lampung










Taking a tour inside the Museum of Lampung

































Tapis—Traditional Weaving of Lampung








Citra Garden Lampung


















Bumi Kedaton "World of Zoo"


















Bukit Randu Hotel & Restaurant






Dental House: drg. Budiono






Sweet Thick Crepe of Sinar Bangka 89

Comments

Novi Saluntara said…
nita foto di depan rumah siapa?? rumah orang apa itu musium?
Anita said…
Replika rumah tradisional di Museum Lampung mba :P

Popular Posts