ITHF 2010

I wish I could go around the world!







Today, I went to see travel and holiday fair with a couple of my friends during lunch break. I was so excited since I had never been to one before. Really love the cute mascots, by the way :)







Seeing all those brochures with pictures and number$ in every booth, I couldn't help but amazed. I keep thinking how am I gonna be able to see those beautiful scenes with my own eyes when money is involved lol. Traveling is indeed fun and exciting, but it becomes a great deal for me since I have my spending priorities in life T.T





In the end, we spent more time at the Korea booth. I had no idea why lol, but it had the most attractive brochures I've ever seen. Plus, my friends got the chance to try out Korean traditional clothes and their pictures in those outfits were taken by Polaroid for free with cherry blossom and Bae Yong-joon as backgrounds :P

Comments

Novi Saluntara said…
wkakakka.... foto vampire-nya ko ilang kepalanya nit? hiiiiyyy syerem (lol)
Ade Prakasa said…
wow, I'll let you join me one day, traveling and sight seeing to the place you have never seen before, in that time i will be so damn wealthy and rich :D

Popular Posts