Heroes: Season 2

NBC Heroes: San Diego Comic-Con



Spoiler Warning!
Heroes: Season 2 spoiler in details

To be honest, I hate spoiler lol. I did copy the link, but I have not read the page yet ;)

One spoiler for sure, there are thousands of people in the Heroes world who posses super powers, or who will discover their powers. This will keep the Heroes characters fresh for as long as we are interested. Tim Kring, creator of NBC’s hit series Heroes, said that it is a little more like "24" than "Lost". Some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: "Many of your favorites will live to fight again."

If "Heroes" is indeed more like "24", so who’s our Jack Bauer? Who will survive at the end of the season? Could he be Hiro? Hehe.. I really ♡ this character. I hope that he's the one cause I'm a big fan of Masi Oka, lol. Anyways, Hiro the hero has become a phenomenon and there is no way NBC will fire him. Right? やった!

♡♡♡ Love the scene! It's Hilarious! ♡♡♡


Hiro: The bomb, it comes from the street. Destroy everything! Everything turning to dust! Poof!
Nathan: Your English is a lot better.
Hiro: I met a waitress in Texas.
Nathan: Oh yeah?
Hiro: She teach me many things.
Nathan: Good for you. So, uh, look I can't believe I'm about to say this. You teleported here? Back from the future?
Hiro: Yes. My power let me come back here so I can stop it.
Nathan: Right. Because you're Hiro?
Hiro: You will help too.
Nathan: Me? What makes you so sure?
Hiro: You flying man! Whoosh!
Nathan: Would you keep it down?
Hiro: [softer] Whoosh!
Nathan: What do you think it is that makes this bomb thing go off?
Hiro: Dunno. Probably bad guy?
Nathan: Bad guy?
Hiro: Yes. Like Billain
Nathan: What's that?
Hiro: Billain.
Nathan: Villain?
Hiro: Billain?
Nathan: Villain!
Hiro: Vee?
Nathan: Vee!
Hiro: Vee-llain!

Comments

Popular Posts