Looking for Inspiration?

Switchfoot - Dare You To Move



I'm NOT good with words, but these random thoughts that came to mind have brought me here in the first place. Guess what do I have in mind right now? I wanna dare myself to WRITE something! Anything! Hehe. I was inspired by my friend's writing. Actually, everything he does inspires me most of the time lol. I just thought that I should give it a try for a few posts here and see what happens. Speaking of which, this song always gives me the courage to do more, like the Energizer bunny! I guess it dares me to move somehow. Call me silly, but I just love songs that inspire me ^^

Check out Jon Foreman's acoustic performance. He totally rocks! \m/

Comments

Vera & Eka said…
group band apa seyy itu nit.. kok gw ga kenal hihihihi

Popular Posts