Waist Shaper, Ladies?

Who doesn't wanna have "the" perfect shape? That's what I thought when I bought this quick dry shaper so called Perfect Shape, of course. I used to buy anything from this brand and I still do by the way, but in the end it is the product quality that counts, not the brand. No matter how I love the brand's other products, I must say this one is a failure, far from perfection unfortunately. My dissatisfaction is due to the fact that the spiral boning stitches are dissolvable. The spiral just came out of the shaper in just couple of times of wearing. Yup, pretty scary indeed. I wish they were more firm and strong cause shaper malfunction might result to endanger the waist owner instead. My advice to you ladies, beauty at best but choose your waist shaper carefully before you buy, moreover, wearing it.


Comments

Popular Posts