Lifehouse Live in Jakarta

@Guinness Arthur's Day 2010



I was on my way to work when I first saw a HUGE billboard with Lifehouse on it! Their picture caught my eyes instantly before I managed to read the headline of the event on that billboard. A few seconds later I was like, "Whoa.. for real?" I couldn't believe they would actually perform here and I pinched myself several times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming lol. Thereafter, I started seeking information on the Internet, mostly regarding their upcoming performance in town, especially from kaskus website. I made my first post there, finally! Yayyy!



I planned to buy the early bird tickets at first, but I ended up buying the pre-sale ones (sigh) cause no one was able to come along with me until my little sister said yes on the very last minute! Huffffffffffffff. And oh, they came along with a rubber bracelet each.



During their Press Conference in Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, Bryce Soderberg said the show would be the band's last concert of the year and they were planning to perform around 90 minutes. Jason Wade added, "If they like us, we'll probably play even more." Now that's a GREAT news! ;)















The long awaited day had finally come at Oval Plaza, Epicentrum Walk, Jakarta. So excited! They did keep their promise. 18 songs in total were performed that late into night. Yeah, seriously. There were like dozen of other performances before theirs playing 4-10 songs each (ugh). I really wanted those opening acts to get off the stage sooner cause I could hardly wait. I stood there for about 4.5 hours until Jason and the gang finally came on stage at around 11:oo PM!



I wish they had added "Disarray" in that setlist though, besides "Spin" and "Everything". Those three are my fave songs!







I was so glad when Jason started to show up on stage. Argh, at last! The band was really awesome with their performance and the crowd really made some noise, including myself lol. I totally sang along and jumped into the beat. ♫







I did try getting some closer shots on Jason which turned out to be total failures hahahaha. FYI, I have no digital camera. Instead, I used my phone camera which happened to be lousy cause it could NOT function well. Nah, actually it was broken; thus, I had to make it work for that night. Sadly, my poor camera didn't stand a chance :P



... and so I gave up trying lol.



P.S. Special thanks to kaskusers for the setlist pic and to Youtube for the vids ^^

Comments

Novi Saluntara said…
shootnya bagus ko nit... cuma memang ga fokus, heheheh....
ini demen sama lagunya apa sama vokalisnya? heuehuheuehu

Popular Posts