If Life Is So Short

Stay with me for a little while longer T.T

Heartbreaking—I felt like the whole world stopped when my older sister, Sylvia, died from Meningitis more than a year ago. After she passed away, I'm automatically the oldest sibling in my family now, which means more obligations and responsibilities. Moreover, my parents are getting old, especially my dad. He is 70 year-old. He looks so weak and unhealthy lately. He has HNP (Hernia Nukleus Pulposus) which makes him difficult to walk a bit fast or sit for long hours. There's no doubt that I have my worries these days.

Time does fly and life does go on; however, apart of me is missing. Things will never be the same again without her, ever. I do realize that life has its own cycle, a roller-coaster ride. It has its ups and downs, a written destiny that no one knows when, how and why, or what to expect and deal with. Deep down inside, I know 'that' time will come, soon or later. But dear God, I'm just not ready to lose another loved ones. Not anytime soon, please :S

Comments

Popular Posts