D'best I Ever Had

Unforgettable places, unforgettable moments.





D'best is a mall complex near my late sister's rent room. I had wonderful memories with her there. I used to stop by there whenever I came to visit her and bought something from the supermarket. It has two spots of KFC, which she loved to go to when we went shopping and got hungry. Next to the shopping mall building, there's a karaoke place called NAV where she used to drag me to watch her singing like a pro lol. I love those moments and she's fun to hang out with. Gosh, I miss her so much T.T

♫ Sylvia - Ai Mei





She rent a room in this house and it is located just a few blocks from D'best. Three months after she passed away, I came there to visit one of her housemates. I took this pic for the last time, a reminiscence.

Comments

Novi Saluntara said…
oooo gambar yang ada di HP tuh kostan ka silvi dulu toh... baru tau T_T

Popular Posts