I Hate Exams

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh!@#$%^&*



I'm totally in stress mode right now. What's with these questions in finals? Why are they so darn difficult to answer?! Gosh, I really don't get it. Maybe I'm just too lazy for studying these days. Whoa, I haven't been in this state since I graduated 4 years ago. So, it kinda reminds me of my old days back in the university. I guess what makes it different now is that I work from Mon to Fri and I have to go to class on Sat. Urrgh, although I like the idea of expanding knowledge and that kinda stuff but I hate to use my brain on weekend cause I know for sure it won't function well, hehe.. I'm a sleepy head! :D

Comments

Unknown said…
*hugs*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Anita said…
@Sylvia: You're my sister ♥
My life is incomplete without you..
I miss you so much T.T

Popular Posts