Can Somebody Pinch Me, Please?

Gone missing! ㅠㅠ



It's been a busy week at work, tight schedule.. deadlines.. urrgh! My mind must have been wandered around somewhere and look what I've done, I lost my cellphone a few days ago! Well, it's an annual gift from my company anyway, so basically I didn't really lose a penny; however, I was in a deep grief for my classic SIM card in it! What can I say, I had it for like 5 years and it was an antique since the previous operator has been taken over by the current one due to acquisition. What makes me sadder is that I lost another cellphone a couple days later, the one that I just bought less than 2 days! Gosh, that's twice in a week! Can you believe that? I think 3rd times is definitely gonna be my "unlucky" charm! See, I don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore, it's just too much for me T.T

Comments

Popular Posts